Based on our site analysis we are confident that the proposed site can be developed into a business center:
Increasing number of population with minimum 5% increase every year, the number of population in Bandar BaruBangi estimated to increase from existing 250,000 people to 800,000 people in 2020. The increasing number of residents in Bangi will definitely need more office spaces for commercial activities.
2. Strategic Location
Good catchment from existing Housing areas and students which staying in the nearby Hostels. Easy accessibility from PersiaranWawasan and other mega projects like Multimedia SuperCorridor(MSC), Putrajaya, Cyberjaya, etc.
3. Current Market Demand
Based on our researched, the demand for shop office space in Daerah Hulu Langat will be increased from existing 5,200,000 meter square to 10,215,000.00 meter square in 2020. DEMAND IS THERE!!!
Good accessibilities from WawasanPersiaranand nearby Bangi toll which can be linked to North-South Highway. In addition, the proposed location can be easily linked to places like Cheras, Kajang, Nilai, Bangi Lama.
Bangi Gateway is situated in the district of Hulu Langat in Selangor, Malaysia, named after the small town of Bangi situated further south.
- It is located between Kajang and Putrajaya and is about 25 km away from the capital city, Kuala Lumpur.
- The proposed site is located on PT 61731 ( Lot 48162 ), Section 15, Bandar BaruBangi, Mukim Kajang, Daerah Hulu Langat, Selangor Darul Ehsan.
- The focal point of the proposed site is its strategic location which located in a radius of 2 kilometers from the commercial area of Bandar BaruBangi.
- In addition, there is other main cities around the site which comprised of Kajang town, Bandar Cheras, Semenyih town and Serdang town.
- Recently, Bandar BaruBangi is crowned as Knowledge City because of the well- established education institutions such as University Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM), University Putra Malaysia (UPM), Malaysian France Institute (UNIKL – MFI), InstitutLatihanKehakiman Dan Perundangan (ILKAP) and so on.
- The site area is surrounded by existing residential area such as Taman Sri Melati, Taman Sri Intan, Taman Tenaga and so on.
- There are plenty of factories located 1 km from the site such as Hitachi, Sony etc.
Last but not least, Bandar BaruBangi is becoming a vital city as it has education institutions, government institutions and agencies, corporate institutions, factories and industrial area and research and training canters.
DEMOGRAPHICS AGE and ETHNIC
It is estimated that the total population for 5 km radius is
250, 000 people