Bangi Gateway is situated in the district of Hulu Langat in Selangor, Malaysia, named after the small town of Bangi situated further south.
- It is located between Kajang and Putrajaya and is about 25 km away from the capital city, Kuala Lumpur.
- The proposed site is located on PT 61731 ( Lot 48162 ), Section 15, Bandar BaruBangi, Mukim Kajang, Daerah Hulu Langat, Selangor Darul Ehsan.
- The focal point of the proposed site is its strategic location which located in a radius of 2 kilometers from the commercial area of Bandar BaruBangi.
- In addition, there is other main cities around the site which comprised of Kajang town, Bandar Cheras, Semenyih town and Serdang town.
- Recently, Bandar BaruBangi is crowned as Knowledge City because of the well- established education institutions such as University Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM), University Putra Malaysia (UPM), Malaysian France Institute (UNIKL – MFI), InstitutLatihanKehakiman Dan Perundangan (ILKAP) and so on.
- The site area is surrounded by existing residential area such as Taman Sri Melati, Taman Sri Intan, Taman Tenaga and so on.
- There are plenty of factories located 1 km from the site such as Hitachi, Sony etc.
Last but not least, Bandar BaruBangi is becoming a vital city as it has education institutions, government institutions and agencies, corporate institutions, factories and industrial area and research and training canters.